USED KTAG slave- subscription expires 20.08.2020
Remap Cars via ECU Out
This is a full starter kit for KTag, giving you everything you need to remap vehicles by removing the ECU and interfacing with it; you provide the read, we modify the file and you write the modified file back onto the vehicle. KTag is an ECU out (removing ECU from vehicle) tool and whenever possible, Kess should be used instead, particularly as extra labor time is required for K tag. If someone was to own only one of these two tuning tools, it should definitely be the Kess. You do not need to purchase subscriptions as the first twelve months are included along with the full protocols.
If the kit is being purchased in order to join Topgear Tuning, we include point of sale marketing (leaflets, banner and authorised dealer sign), a dedicated support team, special prices and terms on purchased files and perhaps most importantly, you will be featured on our dealer websites. We also provide free training on the kit or for an additional fee we can send someone to you for training at your premises.
Your first 5 files will also be included, free of charge; allowing your initial investment to be rapidly returned via profitable ECU remaps. The file price structure for Topgear Tuning dealers is as follows and rewards those purchasing files in bulk (we assign credits onto your account and if you wish, we can automatically top you up, please discuss with the Tuning team)
We can provide performance, economy or blend remaps; and we are one of the few tuning networks who can provide DPF off and EGR off remapping- at no additional cost to a standard file.
The hardware comes as pictured, brand new and including the basic set of cables needed to read from most vehicles.
The cables included are called for by the KTag itself depending on the vehicle being remapped, and are as follows (bulk listed as SKU 144300KTST)
- AF3401001 - 2 male pin header (2.54MM) and 10 female pin header (2.54MM)
- 144300T100 - 2 ribbon cables
- 144300T101 - 2 ribbon cables
- 144300T102 - 2 ribbon cables
- 144300T103 - 2 ribbon cables
- 144300T104 - 2 rainbow ribbon cables
- 144300T105 - 2 rainbow ribbon cables
- 144300T106 - 2 rainbow ribbon cables
Soldering is sometimes required to interface with certain ECU's via Ktag. The following boards are included with the KTag slave hardware-
- 14AS00T01S - Board to be soldered for Delphi DCI ECUs
- 14AS00T03S - Board to be soldered for Siemens and Marelli ECUs
- 14AS00T04S - Board to be soldered for Delphi Dcm ECUs
This package comes with KTAG Slave Full Protocols; allowing you to remap not only cars but bikes, trucks, agricultural and marine vehicles.
- BDM Motorola MPC5xx - Slave protocols activation for Motorola MPC5xx microprocessor
- JTAG Nexus MPC5xxx - Slave protocols activation for Nexus MPC5xxx microprocessor
- JTAG Renesas SH705x - Slave protocols activation for Renesas SH705x microprocessor
- Bootloader Mitsubishi MH72xx/MH8xxx - Slave protocols activation for Mitsubishi MH72xx/MH8xxx microprocessor
- Bootloader Infineon Tricore - Slave protocols activation for Infineon Tricore microprocessor
- Bootloader ST10Fxxx - Slave protocols activation for ST10Fxxx microprocessor
- BDM Motorola 68000HC - Slave protocols activation for Motorola 68000HC microprocessor
- BDM Motorola HC12 - Slave protocols activation for Motorola HC12 microprocessor
- Bootloader RENESAS M32 - Slave protocols activation for Renesas M32 microprocess
- KTag Positioning Frame Evo 14P800ADB1
Positioning Frame with upper illumination deck and 4 programming probes. This kit is extremely useful and we recommend it or anyone using KTag on a regular or semi-regular basis.
- KTag ECU Data Cable OBDII 144300T108
OBDII Cable for KTag ECU Data Function
- KTag Motorola MPC5XX Bosch ECU Adapter 14AM00T01M
Board for Positioning Frame for Bosch ECUs
MED Infineon Tricore GPT Cable
- GPT Cable 14P600KT06
We Also Recommend