GYS FLASH 100/12V BATTERY STABILISER
These devices have 5 modes including 2 that are hidden:
• Charge Mode: to charge liquid or gel electrolyte batteries (lead, lead Calcium, lead Calcium-silver, AGM...) from 20 Ah to 1200 Ah in 12V.
• Supply mode « Diag + »: GYSFLASH supply up to 100A to ensure compensation of current used by high-energy consumers (engine fan, window regulator, electronic suspension, etc). In this mode the voltage can be precisely adjusted.
• Supply mode: ensure current compensation when using electrical features of a demonstration vehicle (window regulator, heating, mirrors, etc) enabling permanent display of the vehicle. In this mode the voltage can be precisely adjusted.
• Change battery mode: ensures a stabilised power supply to the vehicle during battery replacement to preserve memory settings. By default this mode is inactive and doesn’t appear in the mode list.
• Power Supply mode: This mode is intended for experimented user only. By default this mode is inactive and doesn't appear in the mode list. This mode enables to use the charger as a powerful stabilised power supply with regulated voltage and adjustable maximum current.
• Fitted with 2 x 2.5m - 16mm² cables
• It can be fitted with 2 x 5m - 16mm² and more. The calibration is automatic.
We Also Recommend